Which payment options are there (credit cards, PayPal, etc.)?

What payment options are there (credit cards, PayPal …)?

I have no info about PayPal, but you can easily pay with CC.

1 Like

Hello @Helmut_Weber, you can pay either with a credit card or Paypal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, the company I work for would like to open an account, however we do not have a company credit card or paypal account as we are a government organisation, is there any other way of making a payment?

Hello @susan_smith, I’ve merged your request to the relevant thread. Currently, for single-user licenses we only accept payment with credit cards or through PayPal. A direct bank transfer or payment quote is also possible but only for Team licenses with at least 3 seats.
You can read more about our Team licenses here.

Hope this helped :slight_smile:

quisiera saber cuando hacer el pago por paypal cuanto tiempo pasa para que puedas acceder al nuevo plan

Olá @richard_polo, quando você assina qualquer licença e fornece um método de pagamento válido, os recursos da licença devem estar disponíveis imediatamente.
Espero que isto ajude!

Hi , I would like to insert^a video in my presentation but it seems that I have to upgrade to Prezi Plus, but in my country I cannot make online payments :confused: any tips to solve this please? Thaaaanks ^^

Hi @samira_said, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answers above? :slight_smile:

I come from China. In short, I don’t have any cards or Paypal account when I want to pay for the Prezi Plus Plan. So I need a method I can use like WeChat pay and Alipay. Please think about it.

Hi @Wang_Jack, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that currently we only accept Credit Card and PayPal payments on our site.

I’ll forward your feedback to our team.

What can be the best price Prezi can offer for “PLUS” plan for BUSINESS INDIVIDUALS in Indian Rupees?

Hello @Puneet_Acharya, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

I’d recommend you to take a look at our pricing page to check which options are available to you.

Currently, the payments in India are processed in U.S. dollars, and you’re able to pay using a credit card or Paypal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Olá,
Por gentileza, podem me informar se tem alguma outra forma de realizar a aquisição da assinatura com cartão de crédito sem deixar vinculado os dados do cartão no site?

Olá @Kelly_Patricia, juntei o seu comentário à publicação correspondente.

Após o pagamento da sua subscrição, se a cancelar, ela não será renovada automaticamente e os seus dados não se encontrarão vinculados. Se desejar reiniciar a subscrição, terá de inserir os dados novamente.

Espero que isto a possa ter ajudado!