Why did my overview shrink?

structure

PS-I looked to see how to send the link, and I’ll look some more, but I’d rather not post the Prezi link because it has Company information that I don’t wish to be public. Thanks.

i did all the above and cannot find my problem Now what?

@Lauren_Allen, I am sorry the issue is still there, I’d be happy to help. Would you like to create a new topic that I will make private? Then you can share the link there.

@Carolyn_Delucia, could you please share the link here if the content is not private?

Good morning! I would be happy to send the presentation. May I do it via the app?

I just sent the link to the email address in your email.

@Carolyn_Delucia, we have sent you a private message.

I should have read this earlier. I just signed up to Prezi Next last week and had to rebuild my presentation from scratch as my overview, my content all shrink for some reason and my background area became larger, meaning the background image did not fit.

This is really useful workaround! Thanks.

I am sorry you have not discovered it on time but I am glad it worked.

Should you encounter any issues or have any questions in the future, please feel free to open a new topic.

I am having a hard time with this problem too! I spent about 3 hours working on this presentation tonight and when I was calling it breaktime when I saw where my overview page is smaller than an ant! Please help in any way you can!

@Mary_Lovett_Anderson could you please share the link of your presentation with me so that I could have a look?

Yes thank you for getting back with me!

https://prezi.com/view/t8T7ta6EY9vmcsCcndQa/

Thank you for the link, @Mary_Lovett_Anderson. I have created a Support copy, and I have rearranged the topics and normalized the size, I hope this helps.

Hi my overview has shrink. I’ve looked at the advice on this page but I can’t find any outlying element in the presentation - This is my presentation: https://prezi.com/p/kmkllmj3e2mi/

@Paul_Atkins We’ve checked with our team and managed to rearrange your content. We needed to delete the last layer of your Evolution topic but apart from that, the content should be fine. I hope it helps!

Thanks! That was really quick… seems to have solved the problem :slight_smile:

That’s great news, we hope your presentation will go well! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what I did, but all of a sudden - I see the overview screen when I’m in my presentations folder, but when I click to present it… the overview screen shrinks to 1/2000 of its original size and I just see a black screen until I click forward into the presentation. I’ve attached a screen shot to illustrate what I see after I click on the presentation…

Any help on how I can fix this problem?

49%20AM

@mbaker I’ve merged your question to the thread discussing the same issue, please check our troubleshooting tips above.

I hope it helps, but in case it doesn’t work out, please share a link to your presentation so we can check.

I am almost done with my Prezi and the OVERVIEW page has shrunk to about 3% of the original size. All of the information is present but I cannot seem to enlarge it back to its original size. Can you please help me? Thank you. I can send to you the link. And my direct email is heather.harris@yahoo.com

https://prezi.com/view/mvbN1bfyxzHOq1tRENxQ/

Here is the link. I have looked at all the tips etc. but I’m not the best with technology. Can you please look at this link and see what you can do? Thank you!!!