Why did my overview shrink?

structure

PS-I looked to see how to send the link, and I’ll look some more, but I’d rather not post the Prezi link because it has Company information that I don’t wish to be public. Thanks.

i did all the above and cannot find my problem Now what?

@Lauren_Allen, I am sorry the issue is still there, I’d be happy to help. Would you like to create a new topic that I will make private? Then you can share the link there.

@Carolyn_Delucia, could you please share the link here if the content is not private?

Good morning! I would be happy to send the presentation. May I do it via the app?

I just sent the link to the email address in your email.

@Carolyn_Delucia, we have sent you a private message.

I should have read this earlier. I just signed up to Prezi Next last week and had to rebuild my presentation from scratch as my overview, my content all shrink for some reason and my background area became larger, meaning the background image did not fit.

This is really useful workaround! Thanks.

I am sorry you have not discovered it on time but I am glad it worked.

Should you encounter any issues or have any questions in the future, please feel free to open a new topic.

I am having a hard time with this problem too! I spent about 3 hours working on this presentation tonight and when I was calling it breaktime when I saw where my overview page is smaller than an ant! Please help in any way you can!

@Mary_Lovett_Anderson could you please share the link of your presentation with me so that I could have a look?

Yes thank you for getting back with me!

https://prezi.com/view/t8T7ta6EY9vmcsCcndQa/

Thank you for the link, @Mary_Lovett_Anderson. I have created a Support copy, and I have rearranged the topics and normalized the size, I hope this helps.