[WIN] Prezi Video 4.6.0.3 crashes on startup

After installing Prezi Video 4.6.0.3, crashes every time you open it.

Hi @Dan_Tye, do you see any error messages?
Could you please specify on which OS and what version are you experiencing this?

Hello!

I have the same problem with Prezi 4.15.6.0.

When I start it, the program opens Prezi website to login online, but when I am asked to launch Prezi Video to enter the app with my account, it closes without any warning.

I am running a Ryzen 3 2200G, 3.5Ghz with 8GB RAM and Windows 10 (64 bits).

I reinstalled it, but nothing changed. I checked, and the app has permission to access camera.

Thanks for your help!

Hello @Maxi_Y, could you advise if the app closes before it redirects you back and logs you in or after you are logged in?

I would suggest reinstalling the app with this link and also updating your OS to Windows 11.

Please let me know if that works. :slight_smile:

Laura,

Thank you for your reply.

The app closes after being logged in through the web browser. I use Chrome and after logging in a window pops up asking if I would like to launch Prezi Video. When I accept, the app opens for a few seconds and then closes. I noticed that the camera turns on and off during this instants. I hope this is helpful.

I reinstalled the app twice but the same thing happens. Unfortunately, Windows 11 has not been offered to this computer yet.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,
Máximo

Hi @Maxi_Y, I’ve sent you a private message in order to better assist you. Please check your inbox.